The little video below shows the 11gR2 New Feature Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action. I have already introduced the feature in this post, but some things are just more impressive when you actually see it happening, don’t you agree?
about Database Technology
Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action on Video
- 2,384,350 hits
- Eleven Table Tennis: Basics
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Account locking in an Active Data Guard environment
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
- How to fix a problem with the spfile in #Oracle
- Run your own TPC-H Benchmark with #Oracle or #Exasol
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- FASTSYNC Redo Transport for Data Guard in #Oracle 12c
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR AWS Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction certification Cloud Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability Hyper-V ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning PostgreSQL PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3