The little video below shows the 11gR2 New Feature Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action. I have already introduced the feature in this post, but some things are just more impressive when you actually see it happening, don’t you agree?
about Database Technology
Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action on Video
- 1,784,878 hits
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- How #Exadata benefits your Data Warehouse
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Windows 7 error "key not valid for use in specified state"
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Evidence for successful #Oracle Performance Tuning
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3