The little video below shows the 11gR2 New Feature Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action. I have already introduced the feature in this post, but some things are just more impressive when you actually see it happening, don’t you agree?
about Database Technology
Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action on Video
- 2,364,290 hits
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- How to fix a problem with the spfile in #Oracle
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
- Eleven Table Tennis: Basics
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Exadata Part III: Compression
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR AWS Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction certification Cloud Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability Hyper-V ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning PostgreSQL PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3