The little video below shows the 11gR2 New Feature Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action. I have already introduced the feature in this post, but some things are just more impressive when you actually see it happening, don’t you agree?
about Database Technology
Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action on Video
- 1,900,885 hits
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Why INSERT causes TX - row lock contention or TM - contention in #Oracle
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3