I took Harald’s advice and experimented a little with different themes in order to make my postings with broad SQL*Plus output look better without having to use screenshots. But unfortunately, especially the execution plans are virtually unreadable still. So I have posted a PDF version of the posting about SQL Profiles on the downloads page.
about Database Technology
PDF version of the SQL Profile posting
- 1,883,086 hits
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
- After Test-Failover, make NEW Primary Standby again
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3