I took Harald’s advice and experimented a little with different themes in order to make my postings with broad SQL*Plus output look better without having to use screenshots. But unfortunately, especially the execution plans are virtually unreadable still. So I have posted a PDF version of the posting about SQL Profiles on the downloads page.
about Database Technology
PDF version of the SQL Profile posting
- 2,374,158 hits
- Eleven Table Tennis: Basics
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- Account locking in an Active Data Guard environment
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Exadata Part III: Compression
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR AWS Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction certification Cloud Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability Hyper-V ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning PostgreSQL PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3