I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 1,720,703 hits
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- SQL*Plus output in nice HTML format
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3
Daren on Speed up Import with TRANSFORM… oraclenerd on Adding Tablespaces/Datafiles w… Saeed on Dealing with Oracle Database B… Saeed on Dealing with Oracle Database B… Mark Miller on Transport Tablespace using RMA… VIJAY HINDURAO SHITO… on Exadata Quarter Rack Architect… How do Nologging Ope… on How do NOLOGGING operations af… ynixon on Connect Time Failover & Tr… ynixon on Use RMAN to create your standb… Grzegorz Goryszewski on Combining Resource Consumer Gr… Peter on adrci: A survival guide for th… Peter on adrci: A survival guide for th…