I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 1,837,651 hits
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- Auditing ALTER SYSTEM commands
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3
Yaseen on How to reinstate the old Prima… Gerrit Haase on Why you should use Application… Amit on After Test-Failover, make NEW… Auditing & Repo… on How to audit sys into an OS fi… durgaprasad on How to pass the #Oracle Databa… durgaprasad on How to pass the #Oracle Databa… Ahmed Abdel Fattah on Combining Resource Consumer Gr… Bookmark’s… on Retrieve SQL and Execution Pla… Uwe Hesse on Using Flashback in a Data Guar… Peter on Using Flashback in a Data Guar… Kushal Puri on Reorganizing Tables in Oracle… Suresh on Speed up Import with TRANSFORM…