I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
Explain, Exemplify, Empower
Uwe Hesse, OCM
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Windows 7 error "key not valid for use in specified state"
- Drop an ASM Disk that contains a Voting Disk?
- Let the Data Guard Broker control LOG_ARCHIVE_* parameters!
- Voting Disk and OCR in 11gR2: Some changes
- Data Guard
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart oracle university OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3