I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 2,419,385 hits
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
- Why INSERT causes TX - row lock contention or TM - contention in #Oracle
- FASTSYNC Redo Transport for Data Guard in #Oracle 12c
- Account locking in an Active Data Guard environment
- Retrieve old versions of procedures with Flashback Query
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR AWS Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction certification Cloud Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability Hyper-V ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning PostgreSQL PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3