I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 2,028,758 hits
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Account locking in an Active Data Guard environment
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- Accelerate your #BI Performance with #Exasol
- How to change RANGE- to INTERVAL-Partitioning in #Oracle
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3
Sai Prathyush on Account locking in an Active D… M. Hens. on Installing an #Exasol 6.1 Clus… Uwe Hesse on Exadata Part I: Smart Sca… kwan on Exadata Part I: Smart Sca… jjduru on How to change the size of Onli… Yasir on What is #Exasol? Uwe Hesse on How Partial Indexing helps you… PetrS on How Partial Indexing helps you… M.H. on How to do EXPORT / IMPORT betw… Uwe Hesse on Fast-Start Failover for Maximu… Raul Kaubi on Fast-Start Failover for Maximu… Uwe Hesse on Easy way to create large demo-…