I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 1,631,210 hits
- Joining Accenture Enkitec Group
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Data Guard
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG OCM Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3