I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
about Database Technology
- 2,225,383 hits
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- How to fix a problem with the spfile in #Oracle
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
- Let the Data Guard Broker control LOG_ARCHIVE_* parameters!
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- SQL*Plus output in nice HTML format
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR AWS Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Cloud Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability Hyper-V ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning PostgreSQL PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3