Have a look at Meet the Experts. I must admit that I am very proud that I got elected into this circle of outstanding Oracle University Instructors 🙂
about Database Technology
- 2,047,401 hits
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- How to speed up Data Pump Import by suppressing redo generation in #Oracle 12c
- Who is the Master Node in my Oracle Cluster?
- How to fix a problem with the spfile in #Oracle
- The Recovery Area: Why it is recommended
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3