Last Thursday, the Oracle University EMEA SME Team had a virtual meeting, where our Team Leader Joel told us amongst other themes about the idea, that SMEs could provide Blogs for the Oracle Community. After thinking about it for a while, I came to the conclusion that this might be a good idea 🙂
about Database Technology
- 2,063,415 hits
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Speed up Import with TRANSFORM=DISABLE_ARCHIVE_LOGGING in #Oracle 12c
- How to change the size of Online Redologs?
- Using Flashback in a Data Guard Environment
- How to reinstate the old Primary as a Standby after Failover in #Oracle
- SQL*Plus output in nice HTML format
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- orapwd gives OPW-00029 Password complexity failed in #Oracle 12.2
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Exasol Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess troubleshooting ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3