Just a short notice to point you to a very instructive posting of my dear colleage Joel Goodman – the start of a new series related to Oracle Grid Infrastructure & Real Application Clusters 11gR2 that I am now looking forward to with much interest!
about Database Technology
New organization of the Cluster Stack with Oracle Grid Infrastructure 11gR2
- New mean demo machine
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- How to reduce Buffer Busy Waits with Hash Partitioned Tables in #Oracle
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
- See & modify the attributes of Oracle Restart resources with crsctl
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Brief introduction into Materialized Views
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart oracle university OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3