The little video below shows the 11gR2 New Feature Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action. I have already introduced the feature in this post, but some things are just more impressive when you actually see it happening, don’t you agree?
Explain, Exemplify, Empower
Automatic Block Media Recovery in Action on Video
Uwe Hesse, OCM
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Retrieve SQL and Execution Plan from AWR Snapshots
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Windows 7 error "key not valid for use in specified state"
- The Recovery Area: Why it is recommended
- The Data Guard Broker: Why it is recommended
- Dealing with Oracle Database Block Corruption in 11g
- Common Users & SYSDBA with #Oracle 12c Multitenancy
Search inside this Blog
- #DOAG2014 #KB2918614 #ougn2015 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli Digital Learning DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant NYOUG Oracle Certification Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart oracle university OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 OU Streams partitioning Performance Tuning PracticalGuide RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3