Posting about Materialized Views got published in OU EMEA Newsletter!

I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.

About these ads

1. #1 by Ittichai on July 29, 2009 - 15:36

Uwe,
    Thanks for covering the MV topic with clear samples. Please keep up your good contributions.

Ittichai

2. #2 by Uwe Hesse on July 29, 2009 - 16:09

Ittichai,
    really appreciate your nice feedback.

Kind regards
    Uwe

3. #3 by Aman.... on July 29, 2009 - 18:05

Congrats Uwe :-) .

regards
    Aman….

4. #4 by Amane Matsumoto on August 11, 2009 - 09:03

I am Amane Matsumoto. I am from Japan.
    I am makie-shi (Japanese lacquer artist) and shoka(Japanese calligrapher).
    I have spent my life working on traditional Japanese lacquer(urushi).
    I am the Kyoto style artist and I have samurai soul.
    I can make samurai maetate of Japanese helmets ,inro ,saya of Japanese sword ,gold Japanese lacquer boxes and so on.I have the highest skill in Japan.

Japanese lacquer art is made with gold ,silver ,platinum and so on.
    The subjects I pick are very often nature.

I admire Mr.Lawrence Joseph Ellison in every way.
    I am very happy that he research and learn
    about Japanese culture and arts like Zen.I think he is a true samurai.

I’d like to ask him to become my patron.
    He must have been extra busy , but if he would not mind helping me get through this tough competition, that would be tremendously appreciated.
    I sent my work(sho) and the photograph of my work(urushi)to Oracle head office. But I hardly ever get back his reply.
    It may be that he doesn’t get my photos and works.

Could you help me?
    I’m at a loss. But I can not want to give up.
    I would like to contact him.
    I would like to go to America to meet him.
    I’d like to ask him to become my patron.
    I wish I could contact him somehow or other.
    Could you help me? My Email Address is spkv9xz9@yahoo.co.jp .

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

5. #5 by Uwe Hesse on August 12, 2009 - 18:23

Hi Amane Matsumoto,
    I am sorry, but you are unfortunately overestimating my influence on Mr. Ellison to a large extent. It is in fact more than likely that he is not even aware of my existence :-)

I whish you good luck for your plans anyway.

Kind regards
    Uwe

6. #6 by exesteFat on September 21, 2011 - 23:36

Man .. Beautiful .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionallyI am satisfied to seek out numerous helpful information right here within the publish, we’d like develop extra strategies in this regard, thanks for sharing. . . . . .