I proudly noticed that my posting about Materialized Views got published in the Oracle University EMEA Technology Newsletter. This introduction in Materialized Views had already received a quantity of hits (over 300 by now) and some nice feedback also. I always try to be as easy comprehensible as possible while showing as much complexity as necessary and appropriate in my view.
Explain, Exemplify, Empower
Uwe Hesse, OCM
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Brief introduction into Materialized Views
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Connect Time Failover & Transparent Application Failover for Data Guard
- Voting Disk and OCR in 11gR2: Some changes
- Data Guard
- Important Statistics & Wait Events on Exadata
- Data Guard & Oracle Restart in 11gR2
Search inside this Blog
- #ukoug_tech13 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Oracle Restart oracle university OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3