If you are doing auditing (traditional or fine grained auditing), then the internal audit tables aud$ or fga_log$, which are by default in the system tablespace, are getting bigger and bigger over time. So you may want to move them into another tablespace – but that was unsupported in the past. No longer so, as Joel Goodman explains in this recent article:
Explain, Exemplify, Empower
Uwe Hesse, OCM
- Windows 7 error "key not valid for use in specified state"
- adrci: A survival guide for the DBA
- Oracle EMEA Customer Support Services Excellence Award 2014
- Turning Flashback Database on & off with Instance in Status OPEN
- Data Guard
- Reorganizing Tables in Oracle - is it worth the effort?
- Brief introduction into Materialized Views
- Voting Disk and OCR in 11gR2: Some changes
- Oracle HA Architecture
Pablo on Windows 7 error “key not… NT on Oracle EMEA Customer Support S… Sunil on Oracle EMEA Customer Support S… Ivica Arsov on Oracle EMEA Customer Support S… Amit on DBMS_COMPRESSION Example Ernie on Windows 7 error “key not… John on Windows 7 error “key not… JoeC on Windows 7 error “key not… Rakesh Kumar on Windows 7 error “key not… twitter on Restore datafile from service:… Sylvio Deutsch on Windows 7 error “key not… Billy on Windows 7 error “key not…
Search inside this Blog
- #KB2918614 #ukoug_tech13 #ukoug_tech14 3e 10g New Features 11g New Features 12c New Features ABMR Active Data Guard ADO adrci advert ASM auditing AWR Backup & Recovery Brief Introduction Database Control Data Guard Data Warehouse DBA JTA dbms_monitor dbms_redefinition DBMS_RLS dcli DOAG2013 exadata Extended RAC external tables fine grained access control flashback flash cache griddisk Grid Infrastructure hcc High Availability ILM logminer LVC Materialized Views Multitenant Oracle Enterprise Manager Oracle Restart oracle university OU EMEA Newsletter OUG Ireland 2014 OUGN2012 partitioning Performance Tuning RAC Real-Time Query reorganizing RMAN security services smart scan Snapshot Standby storage index TOD Total Recall tracing trcsess ukoug2012 video vpd Webinar whoami X3